Sunday 25 January 2015

Studs - Day 25 of the January Nail Art Challenge

Hiiiiii! Happy Sunday!

Hope everybody's good.

It's January 25th and today's theme was 'Studs'. The year just started and we're almost done with January. Nonetheless I'm enjoying it so far and I hope you are too.

For today's mani I used one of my most favouritest colours from one of my most favouritest brands. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS!!! I purchased my first OCC babies last September on my trip to NYC and getting these babies was an adventure. I got lost sooo many times trying to find the store but it was well worth it because these polishes are amazingggg. They're 100% vegan and cruelty free which is a plus in my books. I bought 3 and I'd like to get my hands on some more ASAP.

Products Used
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat
HK Girl Topcoat

OCC Black Dahlia
For this look I used two coats of OCC Black Dahlia. OCC describes it as an opaque blackest blackened red. Isn't she the perfect oxblood colour!  Just look at her! Perfection in a bottle! Smooth like butta! I'm in love I tell you. The formula on this is Ooooo soooooo good, it just went on so smoothly with all its cream burgundy goodness. I swear I'm not crazy but these polishes got me good. Not sure if you noticed but I didn't include my clean up brush on the list of products used because this applied so well I had nothing to clean up.




I applied the gold studs using the Avon topcoat and then sealed everything with a final coat of HK Girl.

Have you ever tried anything from OCC? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment