Thursday 29 January 2015

Match OOTD - Day 28 of the January Nail Art Challenge

Hi Guys

I'm a day late with this post and for that I apologize. I was just wayyy too tired and miserable last night to do anything. Came home starving and with a headache and was in bed before 8.

Its day 28 of the January Challenge and this is the second last before the end. I'm quite pleased I stuck with this even though posting to this schedule became a bit more difficult when I started back my dance classes.

Today's theme was "Match OOTD". This was actually very simple as the majority of my wardrobe is black or white. I decided weeks ago when I realised this day fell on a week day that I was wearing my black and white polka dot dress. (If the 28th was a Sunday this would be a completely different post lol).

Anywho...on to the mani.

Products Used:
Orly Bonder
Wet n' Wild - Ebony Hates Chris
OPI - Alpine Snow
HK Girl Top Coat
Dotting tool

I started with two coats of Ebony Hates Chris followed by my HK Girl. Once that was dry I added dots using Alpine Snow and a dotting tool. And that's it.





Hope you liked it! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment