Friday 9 January 2015

Animal - Day 8 of the January Nail Art Challenge

I'm back for day 8 of this month's nail art challenge and today's theme is 'Animal'.

Let's hop right into it.

Products Used:
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream
Shimmer Polish - Alice
Wet N Wild - Ebony Hates Chris
HK Girl Top Coat

I started with a base of Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream  because it was already on my nails and I'm loving it too much to want to take it off so soon. I then did my leopard prints using Shimmer Polish Alice and Wet & Wild Ebony Hates Chris. I chose to do leopard prints as its the only animal design I really fancy.






I'm really disappointed with this mani. I'm not a pro at this by any means but this was a major flop given I've done a good few leopard prints already. I have no idea what went wrong here. Don't you just hate when you envision an amazing mani and then the finished thing looks nothing like it. UGHHH!

I also wanted to use my 2 way black nail pen I got from the Bornpretty Store instead of my small dotting tool and black polish but I can't get the pen to work. I wanted to link it here but it seems it's no longer available. Has anyone else tried these pens and got theirs to work?

The review for Unforgettable Dream will be up this coming week.

What do you think of my attempt at photo editing? Still haven't gotten the hang of it yet as you can see.  Let me know in the comments!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment