Wednesday 21 January 2015

Favourite Colour - Day 20 of the January Nail Art Challenge

Hi Guys,

I'm back for Day 20 of the January Nail Art Challenge. I know this post is a day late and I apologize but after I left my dance class last night I was too tired to do anything else.

Today's theme was "Favourite Colour" and this was by far the hardest theme yet. Let me explain. I by no means have the largest nail collection but with over 100 colours they're several favourites and it gets hard to choose.

Products Used;
Orly Bonder Basecoat
HK Girl Topcoat



My favourite colour is generally black but when it comes to my nails not so much. I like my corals and my blues and purples and the cremes and shimmers. Ugghhhh it's too much to choose from!!!
I ended up with a few options but chose Jordana Tangy because I was feeling coral last night and I hadn't used this one in a while.

The runners up were:
OCC Technopagan
Revlon Color Stay Eternal Oceans
Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream
Essie Butler Please

I actually considered doing a skittle mani with all the colours because I love them all. As I type this and stare at my fingers I wish I had gone with Technopagan but oh well, Tangy's still a pretty colour.

with flash

without flash


Slight review lol...cuz I like people to be well informed before they possibly make a purchase.

Jordana polishes are inexpensive but the quality is excellent (the cream polishes in particular). This was a one-coater but I did two out of habit. My other Jordana polishes are also one-coaters. The range of colours available in Barbados isn't extensive but it's a good variety of colours and finishes, particularly for persons who may like nail polish or to paint their nails but don't want to break the bank. Jordana is sold in Imart and other beauty stores around the island but I can guarantee Imart always has as well as other products from their makeup line.They're also available to purchase online from Jordana's website. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment