Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!

It's the start of 2015 and I'm not big on resolutions but mainly I'm trying to b a better me this year. It's also going to be a bit of a selfish year because I'm working on saying no more often...not to be mean or harsh but no to things that are no good for me (excluding nail polish) whether be it bad people, negative energy etc. Basically, if it rubs me the wrong way its gotta go!!

Anywhooo I've started the January Nail Art Challenge after seeing a pic posted on Instagram by @sinney . I've always wanted to try one of these challenges but never had the time so this time around I'm making the time. The designs are also spaced over two or three days unlike the 31 one day challenges which are difficult for me and my schedule.




The theme for day two was "Fresh" which I thought was fitting for the new year as it's a 'fresh' start and all. So before I ramble some more my fresh mani is below.

Products Used:
CND Stickey Base Coat
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat
Elf Concealer Brush for Clean Up
Clear Rhinestones
Nail Glue




Hope you like. Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment