Tuesday 3 February 2015

Review: Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream

Hi again.

I'm back with a review of Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream.

This polish was a lemming of mine for a few months. It was released by Glam Polish and sold exclusively by Hypnotic Polish, an indie stockists who ships internationally. I didn't manage to snag it when it was initially released but it was released a second time and thank the heavens I got it then.

Unforgettable Dream is a pink/orchid color with the prettiest light blue shimmer. It also looks like there could be some glass flecks in there but it's truly original and I have no other polish like it. PURCHASE JUSTIFIED hahaha!!!




In sunlight it comes alive and can be quite distracting so drivers beware. I have this habit of getting distracted by pretty polish when I'm driving. You know what I mean, when you're on the highway and the sun hits your nails just so and you just can't help but stare. Anyway, I digress.






This baby took two coats. It covered really nicely with one but two were needed to pull it all together. The formula was nice and not too runny and it dries semi-matte so top coat is recommended. The brush is your standard nail polish brush.

Unforgettable Dream retails for USD$13.07 on Hypnotic Polish and it's limited edition so definitely grab it while you can as this is the last restock. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. This is my only colour from Glam Polish so far but I'll definitely be trying some more soon.

Does anyone else own this baby? Are there any dupes out there? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment