Sunday 8 February 2015

Mani-sooner or Later

I did this mani a few days back but never got around to posting it so I thought let me get it up today. Had no idea what to name so I did a play on one of the colours I used resulting in the cornyness you just read. Don't judge me lol!

Products Used:
Orly Bonder Base Coat
2mm red rhinestones
orange tear drop rhinestones
Tweezers
Clean Up Brush

So here's what I did.

I started by painting all my nails with two coats of Cherubic. On my middle and ring fingers I applied my straight nail vinyls in the design I wanted and went over with a fairly heavy coat of Monsooner or Later. Be sure to take off your vinyls as soon as you've painted your colour on top. If the polish starts to dry, the colour may pull and mess up the design as you try to take off the vinyls.

On my index finger I applied my rhinestones in what I thought was a random design (my sister thinks it looks like a flame). And that's it. Everything was sealed with my HK Girl as usual.




Hope you like it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment