Tuesday 10 February 2015

Review - Revlon Sultry

I found her!!

Hi again, I'm back with another review and this one was unexpected.

I found Revlon Sultry last Wednesday. This has been a lemming for a few months and I've been stalking every store that carries Revlon in the hopes it would magically appear.


Revlon Sultry

without flash

with flash

I was in need of a bit of retail therapy on Wednesday and decided to browse Cave Shepherd for something pretty to cheer me up. This baby did it for sure. Let me tell you about her.

I have no idea exactly when this was released or with which collection (not much info available from Revlon) but I hope it's in their permanent line. Sultry is the prettiest blue toned purple after OCC Technopagan. I'm almost sure it could be a dupe but I'll do a post on that a bit later. There's also pink and blue shimmer in there that makes it come alive. So now that you know how pretty it is let's get down to the nitty gritty.

The formula was a bit runny (but not difficult to work with) so it required a bit more attention so I didn't flood my cuticles. The first coat was a bit sheer and I felt as though I might've needed three coats to make it fully opaque but surprisingly two were enough. The brush is your standard Revlon Brush.

I purchased mine from Cave Shepherd for $14.99 local price (it's $11.25 duty free) and there were three left so if you like it, run and go get it because if you're a fan of these types of colours YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFEEEE!!! I find shades like these look really good on darker skin tones.

without flash

without flash

with flash

with flash


This will definitely be a favourite of mine.

What other colours do you guys think look amazing on darker skinned girls? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment