Sunday 22 March 2015

Review: Cirque Colors NYFW

Hellerrrrr...how's everybody? 

Today I've got the review on Cirque NYFW for you guys.

Cirque NYFW

Little background. This colour was one of the first released as part of the Metropolis Collection which debuted last September. From the time it hit Instagram it was on my wish list and I've finally been able to get my hands on it.

NYFW is a bright cobalt blue cream polish. Cirque describes it as an ultramarine blue creme. This is another one of those must have blues in my opinion. The pigmentation on this colour is amazing and so is the formula. It's smooth, has a nice consistency and is self leveling. It took two coats to reach opacity. 







You can purchase NYFW and other colours from the Metrppolis Collection from www.cirquecolors.com or from any one of their stockists who ship internationally.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment