Monday 30 March 2015

Picture Polish Review

Hi guys

Sorry this post didn't go up yesterday as planned.

This is gonna be a bit of a long post but I'll make sure it's not too wordy.

Today I've got a review of the Picture Polish colours I purchased recently.

Picture Polish is an Australian indie brand started by two girls,which they've expanded and it has become really popular in the last few years. 

Picture Polish Grace






Grace is a light pink (looks like a muted dusty rose in certain lighting to me) with a scattered holo. Picture Polish says it was inspired by a beautiful princess, definitely a fitting description. This is one of PP's most popular shades. I was worried the colour wasn't going to suit me but it's really flattering. It shows up as a nice pinky nude on me. Pictured below is two coats but I think three would have been perfect to hide the VNL peeking through.









Picture Polish Instinct






Instinct is a bright blue creme that GLOWS under blacklight. Doesn't that make you want it more?!?!?! This polish was inspired by Tam from OhMyGoshPolish. The formula on this was good as well but be careful with the amount of polish on the brush because I accidentally flooded my cuticles a few times. I used two coats here again. Good news is this blue doesn't stain.




under blacklight

under blacklight




 Picture Polish Forget Me Not





This a a blue jean kinda blue with a scattered holo just like Grace and was inspired by Lacquertude. This shade of blue is definitely unique to my collection. The formula was great just like the others. I'm not able to say whether it stains or not just yet as I've only been wearing it a day.






Overall I'm really impressed with the quality of these polishes. I had no issues with the formula of any of them, pigmentation was great and they're self leveling which is always a plus in my books. The brushes are really nice, they spread out well on the nail but aren't so big that you lose control and get polish everywhere.

The polishes can be purchased from the Picture Polish site where they retail for $11AUD (BDS$17) or from any of the international stockists.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment