Sunday 15 March 2015

Haulin'


Hiii, it's been a while but I'm back.


Today I've got my new goodies to show you. In February I did some shopping from my bed and managed to get some things on my wishlist.



Just a heads up, this post is gonna be very picture heavy. I got a few polishes from Picture Polish, one from Painted Polish, Cirque and ILNP. I'm so excited I got them and once this no-buys over I'm going for round 2. On a real tho, Lent need tuh done, I struggling over here.

I'll review each of them over the next few posts.

First up is Cirque.



Cirque NYFW - the pretties blue you ever did see





Next up is Painted Polish.


The packaging and personalised note make you feel special

Painted Polish Flake Your Booty
The Painted Polish Trio.


I also got the Liquid Palisade to try and a new hand cream 'cuz I'm always on the hunt for a new one.

Liquid Palisade by +Kiesque, Inc. 


And I saved the best for last.

I got my paws on.....ILNP Supernova. *teeny wukkups all ova*.




And that's my haul for February.

Yesterday I also got time to make my light box. The quality of my pictures was really bugging me and I made sure to take them outside in daylight but they were terrible. Hopefully my light box makes a difference. Let me know what you think of them below.

I'm going to play in polish. Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment