Wednesday 15 October 2014

Blue and Gold!

I've been trying to find a cute name for this nail art but nothing's clicking just yet. I've been wanting to try this look for a while after seeing it on Instagram and finally got the chance on Sunday.

Polishes Used:
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Essie Bikini So Teeny
Essie Beyond Cozy
Glisten and Glow HK Girl Topcoat

I started out with two coats of My Bikini So Teeny on all my fingers except my middle and ring finger. On my middle and ring finger I used two coats of Beyond Cozy and topped it off with one coat of Glisten and Glow HK Girl topcoat.




Once everything was dry I placed my straight nail vinyls from Teisom in the design I wanted on my ring finger and went over with another coat of Bikini So Teeny. I topped everything off with my new Glisten and Glow HK Girl Topcoat...its as good as they say it is. Will do a review soon and comparison with Seche Vite.

Have you guys tried vinyls before?

No comments:

Post a Comment