Sunday 12 October 2014

A Series of Unfortunate Events!

Hi Guys!

So I recently got back from NYC *cue the angelic singing*...there are few words to describe my love for that city and all it has to offer...and my nails took a beating. People always say travel is hard on your nails but good God man!

First I broke every nail but my thumb nail on my left hand trying to close a window. I cut them down to make all the same length only to realize two days later that there was a tear on my nail on my ring finger...pulls out nail clippers...only to realize a few days later that I had another tear on my pinkie...cue nail clippers again.

But it didn't end there, 

I broke the nail on my index finger on my right hand. World's biggest clutz!! So I cut down those nails too and now I'm down to nubs on both hands. I took off my polish and have been polish free for two days.

The accident prone hand.

My right hand. Yes I consider these nubs!

Here's the silver lining! I recently purchased Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil that most of the nail world has been raving about so hopefully this is my saving grace. I'm going to try it on my nails and toes and see how it works. Hope it works miracles for my toes cuz they been taking a beating from all the dancing and constant polish has them badly stained.


WARNING!! (lol)
Ugly toe pics below.


Just to let you know the above pics are all pre Bliss Kiss. I'll be back in about 5 days with an update and hopefully a mani as I'm expecting mail from Bornpretty Store this week.

Ps. I used the oil for the first time while writing this post. Its been on for about an hour now and my nails look better, especially my toes. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. 


That's all I got for now.

Byee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment