Thursday 17 September 2015

September Nail Challenge | Mozaic & Mermaid


Heller Hellerrrr!!

I'm back with entries three and four of @clairestelle8 September Nail Challenge.

The theme for day 9 was 'Mozaic' and I recreated a favourite mani of mine and it came out great. I knew days in advance which colours I wanted to use and made sure I got this one together on time. Here's the link for the first mozaic mani I did. I was dying to try my Oy! Another Polish Joke and made sure to weasel that one in here. I'm really liking this colour scheme.


Day 12's theme was 'Mermaid', and like day 9 I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do and was pleased with how it came out. I made stamping decals for the first time using my Gal Cosmetics stamping plates and Konad Stamper and they turned out way better than expected.












All in all I was really proud of these two manis. Almost made me feel like I got my groove back lol. I hope you guys like them. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment