Sunday 26 April 2015

Double V's and Pinks to Please!

Hii!! I'm back again and this time with a girly manicure.

On a normal day I hate pink but for some reason I was feeling it today. So I pulled out my pinks and got to work. 

Products Used:
ORLY Bonder
OPI DS Extravagance
HK Girl Top Coat
Striping Tape
Scissors
Tweezers

I started with two coats of Pink-A-Boo on all my nails and then went over with a coat of top coat to dry everything quickly.

Once that was dry I taped off two Vs using the striping tape. I filled in the larger V using Dazzling Pink and the smaller V with Exrtavagance. I pulled off the striping tape as I was done filling in each nail and then went over with a final coat of HK Girl.






Sorry the second V isn't that clear. It's only looking blurry now I've uploaded them but hopefully you can still make it out. Anyway I hope you like.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment